Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Menu Plan Week One

Since I can't seem to write lately I thought I would at least share my weekly menu plans.

Week one (current)

Monday
B- Oatmeal
D- Crockpot tomato basil soup and biscuits (You can easily sub ingredients to make gluten & dairy free. I also omitted the Parmesan cheese)

Tuesday
B- Egg tacos
D- Falafel with tahini sauce and side of veg (sliced cucumbers, tomatoes, red onions, lettuce)

Wednesday
B- Blueberry pancakes
D- Red beans and rice with corn bread

Thursday
B- Left over pancakes
D- Left overs plus kids choice of homemade treat

Friday
B- Berry baked oatmeal
D- Sweet and sour chicken with brown rice and green beans

Saturday
B- Left over berry baked oatmeal
D- Ham and potato casserole (using nooch sauce) with broccoli

No comments:

Post a Comment